Ready to take the next step in your foot care journey? Become a nurse educator partner wit PEDEd!
PEDEd is expanding its educational reach for nurses in Canada, the United States, and globally. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality education encompassing both theory and practical training through clinical experience. As we expand into new regions, offering clinical education is a top priority.
Why Partner with PEDEd:
- Quality Education: Access our high-quality online theory modules and practical training model
- Expert Guidance: We’ll support you in creating local in-person clinical education program opportunities.
- Expansion opportunities: for nurses and the ability to offer quality education in your area.
- Autonomy: Run your own education program with expert advice.
- Global Impact: Help us expand foot care excellence worldwide.
We’re actively seeking partners to join our mission and provide local clinical education for foot care nurses. As a partner, your students will access our online theory, and we provide support for nurses looking to establish their in-person clinical education programs. Whether you’re starting from scratch or enhancing an existing program, PEDEd is here to assist and guide you in launching your own education service using our courses and your clinical facilities.
Your Journey Starts Here:
Elevate your nursing career by launching your foot care education program alongside PEDEd. Whether you’re starting fresh or enhancing your existing curriculum, we’re here to empower you every step of the way.
Ready to Take the Next Step:
- See our new page for further details
- Check out a sample of our online course
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your journey as a nurse educator!