Did you know that the PEDEd Advanced Nursing Foot Care course qualifies for a bursary? To learn more about this BCNU support, click here.
Did you also know that our course is the most comprehensive and thorough? The online theory portion is estimated to take 110 hours. The clinical practicum is 21 hours. The complete course is 131 hours. It’s not over the top. Just what you need to know to start on your path as a Foot Care Nurse.
Start the theory portion at any time. Go to www.pededucation.com. Create an account and check out the Free Sampler course. We want you to see how the course is designed and how the content is delivered.
You can enroll in a course at any time. The next clinical session is scheduled in Surrey from June 5-7, 2020. Act soon, so you have time to complete the theory. More clinical dates will be announced soon.
For more information send inquiries to: email@example.com
- Advanced education for foot care nurses
- Preventative Foot Care Education for the client with diabetes
- Education for Health Care Providers
- Courses offered throughout BC
- Total Course Hrs: 131 Theory Online Hrs: 110 Clinical: 21
- All education promotes national foot care competencies