PEDEd Advanced Nursing Foot Care
“As a nurse, this was the most enjoyable course and clinical I’ve completed so far in my career. Due to life circumstances, I’ve not yet opened my own foot care business, but it is on the horizon in the next few years. I highly recommend this course if you are interested in learning about nursing foot care and want a solid knowledge and clinical base to grow from”. Amy B.
On-going online content delivery to accommodate your lifestyle!
Complete the theoretical part of this course online on your own time. When registering you will be assigned a seat in the Clinical session for completion of this part.
Estimated Total Course in hours: 110 for theory + 21 for clinical = 131
Bursary support is possible from BCNU for BC Registered Nurses
- Course Requirements:
- Access to the internet for the on-line theory component
- Ability to attend assigned clinical dates and location
- Active nursing license in BC and are in good standing with the British Columbia College of Nurses and midwives (BCCNM)
- Out of province nurse: You will need to connect with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCMN) to obtain a temporary license for educational purposes to attend clinical. Contact information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 604.742.6200
Toll-free 1.866.880.7101 (within Canada only)
Online Comprehensive theory meets the standards in the CAFCN published “National Competencies for Advanced Foot Care Nursing” document.
Multiple clinical dates offered in the BC’s lower mainland. Partner businesses in Ontario and elsewhere schedule their own clinicals independently.
Cost: $2,254 total – including all supplies
- To register go to www.pededucation.com, create an account and use PayPal to pay the tuition.
See what our past students say in the blog and the survey