Services Provided at:
Langley Senior Centre
20605 51B Ave, Langley
To book an appointment call 604-530-3020
All services are provided by a Registered Nurse. Each appointment includes:
- Assessment of feet & nails, ambulation, environment, foot wear, skin condition, circulation
- Treatment by cutting and filing nails, reducing corns and calluses non- invasively within our scope of practice
- Education through sharing assessment, talking about prevention/management
- Referrals to other medical professionals when needed
- All instruments – Sterilized to BC Best Practice Standards.
How can clients prepare for their appointment?
- On the first appointment, bring a list of current medications and your medical history
- Do not soak your feet prior to the appointment
- Do not apply lotion 24 hour prior to appointment
- Wear or bring the shoe you most commonly wear.